Who we are
Our website address is: https://storyboard.ink.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Information submitted through the post or contact form on our site is sent to our company’s email service, hosted by Zoho.com .
- These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Website traffic is monitored via Digital Ocean and collects IP addresses that are saved for the duration of one month.
- Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our site please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
Who we share your data with
- At times it may become necessary or desirable to Kwiksher LLP, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant.
- We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are for Stripe and Money Forward. We have to share limited data with in order to provide the payment transaction with Strip and Money Forward.
- We will share information with Stripe only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
- We will share information with Money Forward only to the extent necessary for our financial management.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Naoya Yamamoto & GClue Inc.
Ueno Suzuki Bldg. 4F, 3-16-3, Ueno,, Titou-ku, Tokyo 110-0005
How we protect your data
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
What third parties we receive data from
- We may receive information about you from third parties. participate in a third party application or feature (such as a Facebook or Twitter application or a similar application or feature on a third party website) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including AA Data and Personal Data, such as lists of your friends, “likes”, comments you have shared, groups and location.
- In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections”, or information about you is otherwise accessible through your “connections” web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service.
- We may also receive information about you from third party data providers. We may supplement the information we collect about you through this Website with such information from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
we do not have a automated decision making nor a profiling with user data